Monday, February 4, 2008

It's been too long!

We haven't posted anything in forever because for some reason our blog wouldn't let us? Anyway, I'll try and catch you all up without going into too much detail. Christmas was great! Jaydon went to Disney World With my parents and some other family members. We would have loved to have gone but me being 8 months pregnant that just wasn't possible. We have just been getting ready for baby to come! You'd think this being my third baby I would have everthing, but it actully feels like my first! I've had to get a new car seat, crib, stroller, and clothes. I mean Jaydon is 6 1/2 years old so everthing was either ruined or just not safe! lets see.....oh, I hade not 1 but 2 wonderful baby showers! I received alot of really cute things and had alot of fun! Jeremy has been busy busy busy with work! I'm soo impressed with how much that guy can do! He works soo hard for us and never complains! He literally works 90-100 hours a week between the 2 jobs(really I'm not lying) and he will come home and take the kids and help me with getting things ready for baby and even will try and get something done on the house! He really is amazing and I appreciate and love him soo much!Ummm...well I'm 37 weeks pregnant today which for me means time for baby, but unfortunatly my doctor is out of town and wont be back till friday night! I really like my doctor and I want him to be the one to deliver this little guy so I'm laying low till then. Actully it's not so bad because we are all soo sick right now(except Jeremy)and we're just trying to get healthy before baby comes! Well I think thats pretty much it. Sorry there are no pics but I will post some soon! Bye for now!

3 comments:

Delee said...

Good luck with the new baby! The last couple weeks are so hard. I wish you the best with the delivery and getting everything ready. I can't believe Jaydon is 6 years old! Your kids are so cute, I'm sure this little boy will be just as adorable.

Natalie said...

What a great hubby! :) That's so nice to have. Good luck in the upcoming weeks!

- said...

Yea! Im excited its getting so close for the baby! I can't believe Jeremy- he is such a hard worker! Im so glad I get to stay home with Berkley, and not go out to work. that sucks you guys are sick. that probably makes it hard to get things ready. Let me know whats left to get for the baby. I want to send you something- I was just thinking Ive only been around for Jaydons shower- sad. Good luck with everything and Im excited to see the new addition! love ya! Em