Monday, October 1, 2007

Jaydon's Play


Jaydon had his play on saturday and he was awesome! He got really nervous right before, so I wondered how he would do. He didn't look nervous at all! When all the chameleons were walking off the stage Jaydon decided to add to the performance by turning to the audience and giving his "rock on" sign with both hands raised in the air and his tongue hanging out! Everyone thought that it was hilarious!!! He continued to do that through out the play. I ad people coming up to me when the play was over just to tell me how funny he was! Jaydon LOVES to make people laugh so he was pretty excited to hear people say that to him! We weren't able to video tape during the play but you could purchase it, so we did and they are going to mail it. When they do I'll show a clip of it!

5 comments:

Callie said...

that is so cool! congratulations again! so i tried to watch your videos but i can never get them to work? do I need to download something to see them? anyway. let me know...

Natalie said...

That so cute of Jaydon! I love it!

Ryan said...

We love your blog so much! Ryan and Becky

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

oh man, it is too obvious that jeremy raised him. that is so funny! can't wait to see the tape! and i can't wait for jaydon to teach that to the rest of your offspring!

Anonymous said...

We are said to say that we can't come up in December. The house is going to been done and we have to be around for it. WE are really sad.